System Sounds adjust, change or activate in Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1!
The solution for activating and changing the sounds via the sound scheme in Windows-10/11!
1.) Adjust Windows 10/11 sounds!
It is very easy to adjust the Windows-10 sounds, please open the sound settings via the sound icon in the Windows 10 control panel.
Or directly from the Windows 10 Run dialog and the command: control /name Microsoft.Sound /page Sounds
To change sounds, click on a program event in the list and select a sound (sound event). Quite handy, the changes can be saved as a new sound scheme.
Good if you set one for morning and evening, because in the evening maybe a bit more sensitive to noise. Or the other way around ;-)!
See also: ► Disable Windows 10 search indexing, customize
| Change computer sounds for the Windows-10 events!
The W10 sound scheme includes sounds that play on Windows 10 and program events. You can choose an existing scheme or save a modified scheme.
In earlier versions of Windows, the user could change the system sounds in the "Control Panel" - "Sound" on the "Sounds" tab. This can be done the same way in Windows 10, but there is no "logging in to Windows," "quitting Windows," "shutting down Windows" in the list of available sounds.
► Where is the start sound, logout, logon (activate) in Windows 10
2.) What's new from 2018 to adjust the sounds in Windows 10 ans 11!
Adjusting the volume and changing system sound settings on Windows 10 has always been an easy process, but you could only manage them through the Control Panel. As described above!
As of the April 2018 update, you can now manage the settings for speakers and microphones differently. You can also customize the volume for apps and system sound using the application settings. Which is very forward thinking about Microsoft.
Set the default volume, adjust the master volume, and troubleshoot common sound problems as follows:
1. Open Windows Settings Windows Logo Key + I
2. Click on the "System"
3. Then simply click on sound on the tablet, of course.
Now the great thing, the Sound page has two sections that separate the output and input options. At the top of the page you will find your output options.
Here you can now simply adjust the sound scheme or the system sounds and tame the individual Windows programs, tools, applications and apps in volume,
Even better: Windows-10 Create volume mixer desktop shortcut
| (Image-1) System Sounds in Windows 2020!
3.) What should I consider when changing the sounds under Win10/11?
If you change the Window 10 theme it can
happen that the sound also changes, but this is not so bad if you have saved your own sound theme ;-) ( ... see Image-3 point
| (Image-2) System Sounds save on Windows!
Sometimes it is important and you should definitely install the manufacturer's original driver
. For example at Realtek it is often the case that Windows 10 installs its own driver. No error message appears either, but there is no sound either , the volume mixer does not work properly either.
After installing the original driver everything works! This error in Windows 10 often occurs on notebooks, tablets and laptops!
Updated on: 1 July 2021 16:46
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, 11, system, sounds, adjust, change, activate, solution, changing, sound, scheme
Similar information on the page
Add Windows 10 gadgets with the freeware 8GadgetPackSetup Windows 10/11, the solution is quite simple The copying of the gadgets mini tools from Windows
The solution is very easy to disable background apps under Windows 10 and 11, why not if its possible on new Microsoft Desktop OS Content: 1. Disable
The solution for Windows 10 is simple to add Edge to the desktop and quick launch bar as shortcut or start at Windows Login Content: 1. Create a desktop
If under Windows 11/10 network adapter not apparent Make changes, heres the solution As with Windows 7, 8.1, you can quickly find a network adapter on
Open the spell checker settings in Windows 11/10, just customize it to better detect spelling mistakes Windows 10 includes a spelling checker for typing
You can deactivate the Windows 10 User Account Control at any time if you do not need the User Account Control
The solution is simple to find Thumbnail Cache in Windows 11/10 , for example to see the Thumbnail Cache file size of Windows 11/10 For this at first, please
To see all installed devices such as Windows-10/11 scanner and printer you can open the devices and printers These are in the Windows 10/11 Control Panel
The solution is extremely easy to find the folder with Windows 10 and 11 background images, respectively Windows 10/11 Design Wallpaper The Windows 10/11
11 # APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Shortcuts # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- I click on the Personalization button but no menu item in the Designs Advanced Sound Settings window does not open which program events I can use Sounds and clicks to play the respective sound on Windows?
- How to change sound settings in windows 10 and Windows 11 , sound settings in windows 10 and Windows 11 ?
- Find the Sound section to adjust the volume from the Settings app Windows 10 and Windows 11 ?
- I want to turn off the changing volume sound running Windows 10 and Windows 11 there try to adjust volume with Windows 10 and Windows 11 ?
- How To Turn Off Sound Enhancements in Windows 10 and Windows 11 ?
- Why does my computer keep making a ding noise Windows 10 and Windows 11 ?
- How To Set The Windows Default Playback Sound?
- How can I change a sound, Windows 10 and Windows 11 does not show all sounds in the list with the loudspeaker symbol mbin completely finished, I miss all sounds from Windows 10 and Windows 11 or something else?
- How to change, disable, or enable Windows sounds?
- Search for Step by Step how to disable Windows and Windows programs sounds, can I adjust the sound settings for these programs?
- Change notification sound settings in Windows 10 and Windows 11 ?
- Can I change the operating system sounds in Windows 10 and Windows 11 or simply turn them off if necessary, many sounds are not displayed, someone can show me the secret of how I can change or remove the sounds in Windows 10 and Windows 11 ?
- I want the Windows start sound to be able to play, i.e. to play the Windows start sound, what I choose for an entry in the sound scheme?
- Changing or disabling sounds Windows 10 and Windows 11 users?
- Sound control panel windows 10 and Windows 11 , windows 10 and Windows 11 no sound realtek?
- System Sounds adjust, change or activate in Windows 10 and Windows 11 ?
- Adjusting the volume and changing the system sound settings on Windows 10 and Windows 11 ?
- Is not easy to adjust the Windows-10 and Windows 11 sounds, help!?
- How to change Windows Sounds and Windows 10 and Windows 11 Sound?
- How do I change Windows system sounds?
- How do i activate the sound on my computer?
- Searches related, I looking for a keyboard shortcut to change the sound volume on your Windows 10 and Windows 11 .?
- How to Disable Notification and Volume Sounds on Windows 10 and Windows 11 ?
- How To Change the Default Playback Device in Windows 10 and Windows 11 ?
- Disable ding sound when changing volume on Windows 10 and Windows 11 ?
- I have no Windows 10 and Windows 11 sound problems just want to change aner not remove wi something like that?
- Unfortunately my Windows has no sound like in Windows 8.1, my speaker is displayed, I have to click on the bottom right in the taskbar, or under some circumstances I can find it somewhere else?
- How do I change sound settings on Windows 10 and Windows 11 ?
- How to manage Sound settings on Windows 10 and Windows 11 ?
- Windows PC sound, I can record or record audio Windows 10 and Windows 11 lock screen sound?
- Search a ways to turn the Windows system sound volume?
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 sound equalizer, windows sound driver?
- The solution for activating and changing the sounds about the sound scheme on Windows-10 and Windows 11 !?
- Is there a simple Windows 10 and Windows 11 sounds change solution with a key combination in the Windows settings you can open it one way or another?
- Sound control panel windows 10 and Windows 11 shortcut?