Hide drives in Windows 10/11 File Explorer!
You do not want to see some drives in Windows 11/10 File Explorer and want to hide them!
Especially with drives of the hard disk with several partitions if you want to hide one or the other drive letter, especially in the distribution of ransomware
, it can be very beneficial
(... see Image-1 Point 1 and/to 5
Problems with changing the drive letter under Windows-11/10! Maybe you have a paging file on this disk and Windows does not allow you to change the letter. You can disable the paging file, reboot, change the letter, and re-enable paging. Or you can move it to another disk, restart it, and try to change the letter again.
| (Image-1) Hide drives in Windows 11/10 File Explorer!
As you can see above in Windows 11/10
shot screenshot, it is easy to hide the drives in MS File Explorer. You can use this example as a solution without any problem and without hesitation to hide the drives on previous versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems, regardless of whether the drive is connected to a Windows desktop computer, tablet PC or on the go MS Surface Pro / Go are overwhelmed by many drives, yes, even at a server operating system in the server room you sometimes want to hide a drive.
Updated on: 2 July 2021 14:11
Keywords: explorer, hide, drives, windows, 11, 10, file, want, some, them, especially, with, hard, disk, several, partitions
Similar information on the page
The search for the change time can be made quite easily in Windows 11 or 10 MS File Explorer You have probably discovered Windows Search indexing , which
With MS Windows 11/10 you can start the error checking of the disk quite fast via the file explorer, by simply starting the Microsoft Explorer with the [Windows
The quick preview in File Explorer on Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and Server 2019, 2016, is very practical 1. Use Quick Preview in old File Explorer on
With many drives in File Explorer, a separate drive icon can be quite helpful under Windows 11, 10, 8.1, Just change the drive icon and name and without
Under Windows 10 it is easy to start the search with and without subfolders in File Explorer Tipp ► with and without subfolders in Windows 11 Explorer
Under Windows 11, 10, 8.1, , simply see the total duration ergo the length of MP3, audio, video files of a folder in the file explorer Everyone has a
The solution to find file, document, folders by owner on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, and Microsoft Server OS Windows: file search by type, age and size of
If you want to print from the Windows Explorer, you have to make a hard copy, or a screenshot and then print this as a picture Alternative is DirPrintOK
When the OneDrive.exe error message "Invalid Image" comes, which is not uncommon after an update of Windows 11 or 10: Content: 1. The error message
11 # APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Shortcuts # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- I want to make the drive invisible, Explorer the option Hidden items on the drive you want to hide, drive letter!
- I want to hide a drive using a file explorer should not show hide a drive letter!
- Doesn't want drive in the registry, doesn't want to hide Group Policy wants to hide a drive using Disk Management?
- Can I hide an entire drive, so a drive does not remove a folder of letters from the drive?
- I want to keep certain files or drives secret in Windows 10 and Windows 11 so hide certain drives with tools, need a Windows 10 and Windows 11 manual to hide an entire drive to prevent users from changing files?
- Can I hide certain drives on Windows 10 and Windows 11 to prevent users from viewing my files?
- Want to hide files on computer on Windows 10 and Windows 11, does a more appropriate solution want to hide an entire drive to prevent other users from seeing my private files?
- Alternatively, can remove the drive letter to hide files and folders on a drive?
- How do I hide an entire drive on Windows 10 and Windows 11 from prying eyes?
- How do I hide a drive using Disk Management?