Adding and maintaining custom columns in File Explorer is a pretty straightforward task!
In the file columns in the MS Windows 10 File Explorer you get confused with the column settings of the individual folders or directories , here is a simple columns solution, as you can apply the column settings of a folder for other folders, whether it the columns on the Windows desktop computer , tablet PC, or on the go Surface Pro / Go .
1.) ... The selection of columns under Windows 10!
2.) ... accept columns in File Explorer for other folders!
See also: ► turn off grouping in File Explorer under Windows-10!
2. A right-click on the file explorer column header ( no double-click please )
3. File-parts select columns
4. ... Accept columns in the file explorer for other folders!
|(Image-1) Add and maintain custom columns in File Explorer Windows 10!|
1. Now in the explorer on view
2. After you have adjusted the columns click now on options
3. In the folder options again on view
After clicking on the button "Apply for folder"
and you already have your desired columns in each folder!
Copy Windows 10 folder columns settings for all folders!