Always open Windows programs maximized, with example if possible?
By default, Windows 11, 10, ... etc. opens the programs in a so-called "normal window size", so the window is adapted to the dimensions of the screen!
However, many Microsoft Windows users would like to without resizing the window by clicking the Enlarge (Maximize) icon in the top right corner!
The maximize icon in the corner of the window is one action among many that you don't want to repeat every time, especially when you start a program that you enjoy using maximized over and over again.
Here are simple steps to force a program to start in maximized mode on Windows.
1.) Always open Windows programs and apps maximized!
For example, you want the new calculator from Windows 10 on the desktop, you can start every program maximized via a desktop shortcut.
1. As always, create a shortcut to the program
2. Change the settings to Maximized
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 7
| (Image-1) Always open Windows programs maximized, with example!
2.) Start Windows 10 apps in full screen?
In Windows 10, apps start automatically in windowed mode. If you want to use them directly in full screen, you have to change the system mode.
If you switch to the so-called tablet mode, all your Windows apps will automatically start in full-screen mode.
You can use the buttons in the window bar to switch back to window mode.
You can activate the new mode in different ways:
3.) What should be considered when opening always maximized?
Not all programs or APPs adhere to the start options, so it can happen that the maximized or full screen start of the programs and APPs does not work!
By default, Windows opens its programs in a Normal window size, which means the dimensions don't fill the entire screen. While users can easily maximize the size of the window by clicking the middle Maximize Windows icon in the top-right corner, many don't need to repeat the action every time they start a program. Follow the steps in both sections to force Windows to open a program in maximized mode.
FAQ 119: Updated on: 1 September 2022 12:05
Using Modified Date:/ Created Date in Windows File Explorer in Windows 11, 10, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1, you can search for files, changed or created
From Windows 10 Build 17623 Redstone 5 it comes with HEIF format HEIF format support. High Efficiency Image File Format Windows 10 brings some pretty interesting
The new task manager has detailed graphics card monitoring tools. You can view GPU usage per application and across the system This function is available
To allow / block access to local folders at Remote Desktop on MS Windows 11, 10, 8.1, OS and MS Server The solution is extremely simple and suitable
The solution is very simple to view the current memory usage under all Windows operating systems 1. RAM usage under Windows 11/10/8.1 2. RAM
The solution is very simple to create a new folder in Microsofts Windows 11, 10, etc. File / File Explorer with a keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift +
MS Windows 11, 10, etc. has a function with which you can regulate in the operating system that only a part of the computers available processor cores
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 10 open files in full screen?
- Always open Windows programs in full screen?
- Enlarge Windows window?
- Always start maximized?
- Open pages maximized?
- Windows 10 and 11 open window maximized?
- Maximize windows 10 window when opening?
- Win 10 window large?
- Windows 10 window always maximized?
- Open programs maximized?
- Windows 10 always open programs maximized?
- Always open window in windows maximized?
- Open windows maximized?
- Always start browser maximized?
- Windows 10 - 11 open programs maximized?
- Start windows 10 program in full screen?
- Open pages in full screen?
- Opening windows windows always maximized?
- Windows 10 and 11 default behavior start window maximized?
- Maximize ms office window setting?
- Minimized programs start incorrectly maximized?
- Always open window maximized?
- Start window maximized?
- Windows 10 programs view maximized?
- W10 registry window always maximized?
- Open window maximized?
- Windows 10 and 11 always open windows in full screen?
- Start apps maximized?
- Windows 10 open folder maximized?
- Maximize window permanently?
- Start all programs maximized windows 10?
- Windows 10 and 11 open new window maximized?
- Open windows explorer window maximized?
- Enlarge window desktop permanently?
- Windows 10 programs after opening big?
- Windows 10 and 11 start a program maximized?
- Always start file maximized?
Keywords: system, general, always, open, windows, programs, maximized, with, example, possible, default, opens, so-called, normal, window, size, adapted, dimensions, screen, however, Questions, Answers, Software