Windows Store reinstall on Windows 10 / 11, (clear, reset)?
The Windows Store can be installed quite quickly if it does not work on Windows 10, for example, or is missing!
Pretty annoying if MS-Store does not work, but you can easily install this with little effort, if you need more apps from the store under Windows 10 or Windows 11, whether it is a Windows desktop, tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system is ..
Content / Solution / Tip:
1.) Reinstalling the Windows 10 / 11 Store!
Obtain PowerShell on Windows 10 / 11 as an administrator
Just use the keyboard shortcut
Windows + X and selects the context menu:
. "Windows PowerShell (Administrator)" from
Confirms the message "Do you want to allow that made by the app changes"
Give the command:
Get-Appxpackage -Allusers | where Name -eq "Microsoft.WindowsStore"
(... see Image-1 Point 1
into the PowerShell and confirm with Enter. Now simply PackageFullName in this case:
copy to the clipboard.
in the placeholder*** YOUR ***
just add your PackageFullName
(... see Image-1 Point 2
Add-AppxPackage -register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\*** YOUR *** \AppxManifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode
This looks like this: (... see Image-1 Point 3
Add-AppxPackage -register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsStore_11904.1001.1.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\AppxManifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode
Then the PowerShell starts the installation of the Windows 10 / 11 MS-Store, the Windows Store can be found again in the Windows 10 Start menu and you can download and install apps and games as usual.
| (Image-1) Windows MS Store reinstall on Windows 10!
2.) Why does it happen that APPs stop working?
It may well be the big update that went wrong, Windows Store reinstalled, but always and always easy. If these instructions do not work and there are still problems, check if your user has the appropriate admin rights and you also use the correct user account.
| (Picture-2) MS Windows Store is back in the Windows 10 Start menu!
3.) ... NEW: Clear Windows 10 / 11 Store Cache!
If the MS Windows Store does not start then you can delete the cache from the store, which sometimes makes the MS Store work properly again! This could also solve the problem!
1. Windows key + R shortcut and enter wsreset.exe
(Optional: in search of desktop taskbar wsreset.exe enter and start)
Updated on: 20 July 2021 11:59
Keywords: store, windows, 10, reinstall, defective, deleted, installed, quite, quickly, example, missing, info, pretty, annoying, ms-store
Similar information on the page
Here is the solution, how to disable turn off or enable the Windows 8.1 Store in Windows 8.1 and 8 and Windows 10 Please press the [Windows-Logo] + [R]
If under Windows 10/11 programs disappear and windows apps, you can open them again quickly Content: 1. Find the windows in the virtual desktop of
Many users are frustrated with Windows 10 and just want to uninstall it and work again on Windows 7 / 8.1 With older computers it can already come with
It is quite easy to select multiple files or folders in Windows Explorer under Windows 10 Select multiple files or folders in MS Windows Explorer. You
For most Windows 10 users, updating to Windows 11 is the only option, but a clean reinstallation is usually better If you have enough space on the C drive,
Many user frustrated from Windows 10, the solution is simple to Uninstall Windows 10 or 11 and go back to Windows 7 The solution is quite simple if you
Change Desktop Windows Metrics and Border Width is simple in old Windows 7, no more in Windows 10 and 8, 8.1 For example the Windows Metrics in old Windows
The Windows Store can be installed quite quickly if it does not work on Windows 10, for example, or is missing Info: Pretty annoying if MS-Store does not
If there are problems syncing on Windows 10 or 11, the solution is to check your account settings The synchronize with a time server is easy, but for
11 # APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Shortcuts # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- Reinstall the Store App via PowerShell or download APPs?
- Install the Microsoft App Store?
- Windows Store is new?
- I think Microsoft's pre-installed Windows 10 / 11 Store doesn't work properly on my Windows 10 / 11 PC, it's just annoying what do I have to do to repair the store or should I reinstall Win 10 / 11?
- Which command with Add-AppxPackage do I have to use to reinstall Windows Store?
- Install Windows Store?
- Reinstall MS Store?
- How to reinstall Windows Store?
- Reinstall Microsoft Store?
- Can I reinstall Windows Store or install on already installed Windows 10 / 11?
- Reinstall Windows Store deleted in registry?
- Who show me how to reinstall the Windows Store on my computer, how does it work?
- I also find it MS Store APP not in the app overview, do I have to do something manually or with which CMD commands?
- Where can I find the Windows Store app?
- Do I have to set up the Windows Store as an administrator? Unfortunately I forgot my admin password, can't find the list of all installed apps and programs?
- Who can show me how to uninstall the standard Windows 10 / 11 apps, do I have to completely uninstall the Windows 10 / 11 MS Store?
- Install the Microsoft Store app?
- Reinstall Windows 10 / 11 MS Store?
- MS Store app?
- Microsoft Store is missing?
- With what commands use Store no longer I want it to work as it should?
- Reinstall ms Store broken?
- Clear Windows 10 / 11 Store Cache Can I use the troubleshooter to repair Windows Store?
- Wonder if I can remove and reinstall on Windows 10 / 11 Store?
- I have no list of all installed apps because Windows MS Store is gone, what's wrong with Windows 10 / 11 Microsoft's Store?
- Do I have to restart the PC? Installation Windows Store on Windows 10 / 11 does not work?
- Store message Will you try again later? Does the store open yesterday and close again?
- Reinstall Windows sore?
- Microsoft Store app is missing?
- You found the entry Reinstall Windows Store on the page, don't you find it to reinstall Windows Store using the screenshots?
- Help wants to set up the Windows Store app again. What do I have to do to get the corresponding result?
- How can I reinstall Microsoft Store?
- Can I reinstall the Windows Store?
- I have confirmed the command but the Windows Store is not reinstalled, what have I done wrong?
- I think the MS Store on Windows 10 / 11 is no longer working properly, so I can't reinstall the apps, please show me step by step how to do this or should I reinstall Windows 10 / 11?
- Windows Store in Windows 10 / 11 does not start, no error message what can I try to repair the Windows Store?
- Repair Windows Store from Command Prompt or Repair with PowerShell?
- How can I repair the Windows 10 / 11 Store because apps cannot be downloaded, a Windows Store is being reset or is it because the date and time are incorrectly set!
Link me |
Windows 2021 | Windows 10 |
| ► Create Printers Folder Desktop Shortcut for Windows 8.1 / 10, How To! ◄
► Print - drives, directories, files in the console! ◄
► Difference between screen keyboard and touch keyboard, Windows 11, 10, ...? ◄
► What is phishing? ◄
► See all the computers in your wlan (wi-fi) network on Windows-10, how to? ◄
► Which is better shutdown, or standby mode? ◄
► The right font for every note and every door on Windows 11, 10, ...! ◄
► Grouping and possibilities in Quad-Explorer Q-Dir! ◄