Example how to paste a signature to WordPad via key shortcut!
This is an example how to paste a signature from image on HD, to Word Pad via Windows Keyboard Shortcut, suitable for all Windows OS!
This works in WordPad and in all MS Office products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ... and is very practical!
1.) The commands for inserting images with shortcuts in programs!
1. Start the Quick Text Insert Tool.
2. To add a command to paste images use the command img:
and the path of the image.
(... see Image-1
Full description: ► How to paste images via image path to an active program via clipboard?
You can find some info in ... Quick text paste FAQ
| (Image-1) Paste images signature to Word Pad keyboard shortcut!
2.) Why insert images into programs and documents with a shortcut?
Of course you know that you give your document a personal touch with your handwritten signature. You can simply scan your signature and save it as an image and then insert it into the document. It is best to save it as a transparent image PNG, GIF, etc ...
The procedure around
save your own signature as an image file!
1. First write your signature on a clean sheet of paper, the paper should ideally be white in order to scan the signature as best as possible.
2. Scan the freshly signed page and save it in an image file format on your computer, it can be BMP, GIF, JPG or PNG.
3. Open the image file with your signature in a drawing program such as MS Paint
. Since you should crop the image, click it to open the Format tab under "Image Tools", click Crop, and then crop the image.
Updated on: 21 June 2020 12:43
Keywords: quicktextpaste, images, example, paste, signature, wordpad, shortcut, this, from, image, word, windows, keyboard, suitable, command
Similar information on the page
An example how to create in Quick Text Paste a simple Windows Keyboard Shortcut for virtual onscreen keyboard The solution is also simple in Quick-Text-Paste
The solution in QuickTextPaste is simple to paste Images GIF, PNG, JPG, from path to a active foreground program on Windows via clipboard Content:
The solution is simple to Paste Text Without Formatting from the clipboard via placeholder in QuickTextPaste at Ver. 2.66 When you use the Hot-Key [Windows-Logo]+[V] QuickTextPaste will
NEW in 3.78: For multiple commands per key combination, hold down the Shift key to directly highlights the text in Quick Text Paste for editing.
The Example how to simple to disable Quick Text Paste via Task-Bar Tray Menu Notification area
See also : ... QuickTextPaste FAQ
Back to : ... QuickTextPaste Homeage
4ur-Windows-8-Mouse-Balls # AutoHideDesktopIcons # ClassicDesktopClock # Delete.On.Reboot # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopSnowOK # ExperienceIndexOK # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # IsMyHdOK # MeinPlatz # PointerStick # Q-Dir # QuickTextPaste # Run-Command # TheAeroClock # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- Need a tip for Microsoft Word, I can create a digital signature in the office program, I can put my electronic signature in the document, can I do this with a keyboard command?
- Inserting a Graphic Signature into a Document?
- Is there some way that we can insert a jpeg or png of a signature into a document?
- Copy/Paste Signature schortcut, explaining the benefits of using electronic signatures on windows?
- I saved the signature as a GIF and PNG, so the background is transparent search a key combination to integrate the digital signature without an image editing program, i.e. insert this file directly into the open office document?
- I have digitized my signature on the scanner, this is very easy on my Canon scanner, now I just want to quickly insert the signature as a graphic file that I have saved on the hard disk using the keyboard command?
- What is the best way of pasting an image of your signature into a document!?
- I want to insert the image of my signature into a Word Document keyboard shortcut for windows?
- I like the signature in the Word document, these are also nice, the digital signature is important to me, but as a graphic it also looks formally chic, I want to put my own quickly as a digital autograph in the Word document to make it as straightforward as possible with keyboard shortcuts can also be inserted in other MS Office programs as a kind of shortcut function, even with a key combination, can you do that?
- Know the graphic from the file function in MS Word, but I would like to insert the autograph into the document faster because I often need it, marking the graphic takes too long. I need a key combination that I can simply press and not a solution with multiple windows , a suitable keyboard shortcut, would it be good to insert a signature to get the document digitally signed quickly?
- How to Cut, Copy & Paste a Signature in s document?
- I open a document and would like to insert it as quickly as possible as a document to be signed, with my signature as natural and quick as possible, which I have already digitized, using a keyboard shortcut as a signature?
- Help, how to be able to copy and paste an electronic signature, want to paste the image about keyboard shortcut?
- I want a digital signature that I created on the Brother scanner as an electronic signature, since I send a lot of documents, applications and contracts, as a digital signature using a shortcut as an electronic signature in the documents, can it be done successfully?
- I have created a signature, want to insert it into some documents, the electronic signature with a shortcut, are there any ways I can proceed?
Link me |
| ► How can I turn off Windows 10 properly? ◄
► When I use two monitors, the pointer goes on the right side a jump left 6-7 centimeters! ◄
► Enable print logging on Windows 10, 8.1, ... and MS Server! ◄
► DesktopOK only as Unicode from version 4.63! ◄
► Prevent (disable) shutdown in Windows 10, 8.1, 7, ...? ◄
► Is my Windows 10 activated, where can I see it? ◄
► Alt drag window function, drag, move, resize on Windows 10, 8.1, ...! ◄
► How to change the Windows 8 user password, remove or create? ◄