To-tray / notification area Customize or disable Windows taskbar icons!
It's easy to customize or disable the to-tray / notification area icons of the windows taskbar !!
Content / Solution / Tip:
1.) In Windows 10 customize the notification area icons of the taskbar!
1. Please open the Windows 10 settings
simply Windows-Logo + I
and enter the text "taskbar noti"
2. And customize the notification area of the taskbar!
| (Image-1) Windows-10 and Task-Bar Symbols in the notification area!
2.) Problems with the info area symbols under Windows 10?
Updated on: 17 June 2020 09:40
Keywords: desktop, to-tray, notification, area, customize, disable, windows, 10, taskbar, icons
Similar information on the page
When the desktop and all icons and taskbar are suddenly gone on Windows 10, 8.1, or MS Server 2019, 2016, .. If you have the problem on Windows 10 that
Change the Windows 10 desktop wallpaper even without activation, its really really easy Once Windows 10 is installed but Windows 10 is not activated ,
It is really handy to move programs from apps to another virtual desktop on Windows 10 Info: In Windows 10 Microsoft there are the virtual desktops,
If the Word pad is suddenly gone on Windows 10, create a desktop shortcut for WordPad For a quick opening of the WordPad, a desktop shortcut for WordPad
You can easily create a security center shortcut on the Windows 10 desktop for Windows security Windows 10 offers the latest virus protection with Windows
APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- Wondering if I can make some settings for the taskbar under Windows 10, how can I better adjust my bar, please explain it to me here?
- Do I have a choice of which symbols you want to be displayed in the notification area, i.e. not hidden in this arrow on the taskbar?
- I scroll down to the category notification area, want to select icons on the taskbar, can I now select them, which icons should appear in the notification area?
- How do I deactivate the fact that the icon that should be opened with the arrow on the taskbar appears as a Windows icon on the taskbar, i.e. always icons in the notification area?
- Looking for step-by-step instructions, or a quick guide on how to adjust my taskbar to have it the way I want?
- Help my taskbar is full, the apps are not displayed, why is it when the taskbar is full?
- I can display my appointments directly on the taskbar, and also change and manage them.?
- I read that with a right click on the taskbar you can pin more to the taskbar, i.e. buttons or buttons on the taskbar or move them, how do I do what I have to hold down?
- I like the taskbar in Windows 10 which is really a multi-function tool, can I attach my most used apps to it, or somehow move or even adjust it?
- We want apps to be displayed again as a labeled button, and the windows should never be grouped, the taskbar has to adjust settings or icons in the notification area, please step-by-step instructions no quick guide please?
- Want to remove the app icon from the taskbar again, what do I do to detach it from the taskbar, so these app buttons that want to group and always see the labels of each app, is it going to display the unlabeled button labeled?