To-tray / notification area Customize or disable Windows 11,10 taskbar icons!
It's easy to customize or disable the to-tray / notification area icons of the windows 11 and 10 taskbar!
Content / Solution / Tip:
1.) In Windows 11 and 10 customize the notification area icons of the taskbar!
1. Please open the Windows 10 settings
simply Windows-Logo + I
and enter the text "taskbar noti"
2. And customize the notification area of the taskbar!
| (Image-1) Windows-11/10 and Task-Bar Symbols in the notification area!
2.) Problems with the info area symbols under Windows 11 / 10?
Updated on: 2 July 2021 12:32
Keywords: desktop, to-tray, notification, area, customize, disable, windows, 10, 11, taskbar, icons
Similar information on the page
Grouping in the taskbar on Windows 10 is a fine thing, but it can also be annoying Is not possible on Windows 11 Anyone who has ever deactivated the animations
When the desktop and all icons and taskbar are suddenly gone on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, or MS Server 2019, 2016, .. If you have the problem on Windows
Change the Windows 11/10 desktop wallpaper even without activation, its really really easy Once Windows 10 is installed but Windows 11/10 is not activated
It is really handy to move programs from apps to another virtual desktop on Windows 11 and 10 Info: In Windows 11 and 10 Microsoft there are the virtual
This problem occurs not only at large auto-update when the Windows 10 / 11 updates, desktop way No reason to panic The solution ergo instruction is written
Under Windows 11 or 10 it is easy to place the trash in the new start menu on Home and Pro version Everyone notices that the Recycle Bin is missing from
The emergency help is easy when the desktop icons have disappeared on Windows 11 or 10 and MS Server Everyone probably knows how to activate the desktop,
If the Word pad is suddenly gone on Windows 11 / 10, create a desktop shortcut for WordPad For a quick opening of the WordPad, a desktop shortcut for WordPad
You can easily create a security center shortcut on the Windows 11 and 10 desktop for Windows security Windows 10 offers the latest virus protection with
11 # APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Shortcuts # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- I like the taskbar in Windows 10 and Windows 11 which is really a multi-function tool, can I attach my most used apps to it, or somehow move or even adjust it?
- Help my taskbar is full, the apps are not displayed, why is it when the taskbar is full?
- Want to remove the app icon from the taskbar again, what do I do to detach it from the taskbar, so these app buttons that want to group and always see the labels of each app, is it going to display the unlabeled button labeled?
- Looking for step-by-step instructions, or a quick guide on how to adjust my taskbar to have it the way I want?
- I read that with a right click on the taskbar you can pin more to the taskbar, i.e. buttons or buttons on the taskbar or move them, how do I do what I have to hold down?
- We want apps to be displayed again as a labeled button, and the windows should never be grouped, the taskbar has to adjust settings or icons in the notification area, please step-by-step instructions no quick guide please?
- I scroll down to the category notification area, want to select icons on the taskbar, can I now select them, which icons should appear in the notification area?
- Do I have a choice of which symbols you want to be displayed in the notification area, i.e. not hidden in this arrow on the taskbar?
- Wondering if I can make some settings for the taskbar under Windows 10 and Windows 11, how can I better adjust my bar, please explain it to me here?
- I can display my appointments directly on the taskbar, and also change and manage them.?
- How do I deactivate the fact that the icon that should be opened with the arrow on the taskbar appears as a Windows icon on the taskbar, i.e. always icons in the notification area?