Manage your own files in all four Explorer views!
It is easy to manage your own files in all four Explorer views on Windows 11, 10, ... etc.!
1. Start your ► Quad Explorer for MS Windows OS
2. Open all important medals in the 4 Explorer views
3. Move and copy your own files at your own discretion
Tip: ► Create a favorite in Q-Dir at any time save
This screenshot was taken under Windows 10, as you can see from the screenshot taken under Windows 10, but managing your own files in all four Explorer views also works on earlier versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems, regardless of whether it is a Windows desktop, tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system, so managing your own files in all four Explorer views is a pleasure.
| (Image-1) Manage your own files in all four Explorer views!
Updated on: 26 August 2023 17:42
Keywords: manage, your, files, four, explorer, views, easy, windows, 11, 10, server, start, quad, usual
Similar information on the page
Its easy to rename multiple files, is the same rename action like in the MS-File-Explorer also in Q-Dir 1. renaming of multiple files with one command
Easy clone or copy one Explorer in Quad-Explorer on all Windows Desktop and Server MS OS
It is easy to watch video files directly in the Quad Explorer even under Windows 10/11 Under Windows 10, mkv, avi, divx, mp4, videos will play smoothly,
The Quad-Explorer is a very comfortable file management program that can work with up to four browser windows. Files can be quickly dragged and dropped between
With Windows 11, 10, 8.1, it is easy to save individual favorite columns in the Quad Explorer with current view The option to save columns in Q-Dir has
It is easy to set files or folders to hidden on MS Windows 11, 10, Desktop and Server Everyone knows how to make the hidden files visible under Windows,
With many drives in File Explorer, a separate drive icon can be quite helpful under MS Windows 11, 10, 8.1, Just change the drive icon and name and
Its easy to adjust the tab width in the alternative file explorer on all Windows 11, 10, etc. Desktop and MS Server OS Most Windows users are used
It is easy to display all subfolders in the file explorer view in all directory tree views with shortcuts Just as you sometimes want to expand the directory
See also : ... Q-Dir FAQ
Back to : ... Q-Dir Homeage
3D.Benchmark.OK # AlwaysMouseWheel # AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoPowerOptionsOK # ClassicDesktopClock # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopNoteOK # DesktopOK # DontSleep # ExperienceIndexOK # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # GetPixelColor # GetWindowText # Internet # IsMyHdOK # KeepMouseSpeedOK # NewFileTime # OpenCloseDriveEject # PhotoResizerOK # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # ShortDoorNote # StressMyPC # System # TheAeroClock # Tools # Version # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- I start the Explorer on Windows and search for a key combination to have several views in the right area, both as a folder and to see all files, so a 2X arrangement can I arrange or activate it via the View menu or be determined freely?
- The visualization Multiple view of the symbols in the right area, has become good, I can switch to thumbnails, tiles, symbols, list, details, which is also very practical for marking objects, wonder if I can activate several file lists for objects?
- I like to work with Windows Explorer because Windows Explorer is the file manager of the operating system on Windows, because Windows Explorer can manage and display all files, folders, rename, delete or even copy and move, but I'm looking for one easier solution to manage files and folders in File Explorer, is there anything similar?
- How do you add a new subdivision in the right area to create folders in which the new subdivision should appear on the date lists?